ONLINE OR TELEPHONE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have any question let us know.
1. ONLINE OR TELEPHONE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you make an online booking with Pride Shine, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once and appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions of the booking.
2. Booking Terms & Conditions
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of valet
Pride Shine will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being valeted
We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
Our valeting times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfil the valet type
We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your valet and may need to change the valeter at short notice without penalty
Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavour to communicate the changes prior to arrival
We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking
We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
All vehicles are cleaned and valeted at the customers own risk
If you book an engine clean, you must read the disclaimer and agree to the notice before you agree to proceed with the service
Pride Shine reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable
Pride Shine reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked valet
Pride Shine will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered
3. Pricing Terms & Conditions
4. Pride Shine and the all of our crew do their very best to provide the results to the satisfaction of our clients, however, we advise that our clients to check the outcome of the service as well as the state of the car right after the service has been provided prior to making any payments. If in any case, the client is not satisfied with the outcome, the client must specifically identify the cause of dissatisfaction and one of our crew made it a point to correct it at the time being. If in any case, dissatisfaction has been pointed out after the service, either after the car left the shop or after one of our crew has left, then, our pride shine will not be held responsible. Pride Shine has the right to deny any claims.
5. Our minimum call out charge is £20.00 per vehicle (local franchisees may alter their minimum callout charge at their discretion)
Pride Shine reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of £30.00 (or proportion thereof)for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
Our prices are based on valet type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price. Any price we quote over the telephone is an estimate only and should be used as a guide and not a guarantee
Pride Shine reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
Pride Shine reserves the right to amend any price during the valet should it differ from the original estimate
All full valets, interior valets and specialist cleaning bookings, must be secured with a debit or credit card prior to arrival of the valeter (see cancellation policy).
6. Our service Terms & Conditions
7. We may ask you where you heard about Pride Shine in order to gauge our marketing strategies
All our valeters are comprehensively insured to drive any customer vehicle and Pride Shine has public and employees liability insurance
We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking /valet type
Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a minimum charge of 50% of the valet price
Pride Shine reserve the right to take full payment if a valet is cancelled on the day without prior agreement
Pride Shine reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know
Pride Shine reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
8. We need parking space for our van and electric, supplied by customer. ( Except for Express Wash )